Reproduced, with permission, from B861-14 Standard Specification for Titanium and Titanium Alloy Seamless Pipe, copyright ASTM International, 100 Barr Harbor Drive, West Conshohocken, PA 19428. A copy of the complete standard may be purchased from ASTM International, phone: 610-832-9585, fax: 610-832-9555, e-mail: [email protected], website: www.astm.org.
- Duplex Stainless Steel: How Does it Respond to Stress Corrosion Cracking
- 300 Series Stainless Steels: A Review
- Discussing the Classes of Different Stainless Steel Alloys
- Duplex Stainless-Steel vs Super Duplex Stainless Steel
- The Weldability of Different Stainless Steel Alloys
- Duplex Stainless Steel: What Does it Have to Offer?
- N08904 Stainless Steel: Understanding its Characteristics
- Rating the Characteristics of Duplex Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel: A History
- 4 Types of Stainless Steel